Overheating during the night really reduces our sleep quality. Beat the heat with these 5 tips for staying cool even during the hottest nights.
- Keep your drapes closed during the day and your window open during the night.
- If your room still is too hot you can wet a sheet and hang it in the window, the water will evaporate during the night creating a cooler sleeping environment.
- Keep a glass of ice water and a wet face cloth next to the bed for some cold refreshments.
- Let your pet rest elsewhere, though it can be cuddly more isn’t merrier when it comes to keeping a cool sleeping environment.
- Use breathable, smart sleepwear that keeps you cool and comfortable even when your temperature rises. Team that with a light breathable duvet and bed linen for the best night’s sleep possible.