SUPREME SLEEP COMFORT
For a good night‘s sleep we need to stay thermo-neutral, meaning that we are neither too hot nor too cold.
With a combination of a hight tech natural fibre and innovative construction techniques Dagsmejan sleepwear helps you to stay in the ideal climatic zone for longer during the night. For a deeper and longer sleep, scientifically proven.
THE OPTIMAL SLEEP TEMPERATURE
The best of nature, scientifically proven. With integrated structures to stay just right, all night.
- High tech Micromodal, a natural fibre from beechwood, for a super soft touch
- Nattwell® fabric for supreme moisture and temperature management
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS
FIND YOUR TEMPERATURE—6 TIMES MORE BREATHABLE THAN COTTON
- WHY? Temperature changes at night reduce our sleep quality, meaning we struggle to achieve deep sleep.
- HOW? Dagsmejan sleepwear is packed with millions of breathable nanocapillaries. Allowing the fabric to adjust to your ideal temperature and help you to enjoy better sleep.
BETTER SLEEP. NO SWEAT—4 X BETTER THAN COTTON AT DRAWING SWEAT AWAY FROM SKIN
- WHY? We all sweat. But damp, uncomfortable skin can cause us to suffer poor sleep quality, or even wake up. Leaving us tired and restless.
- HOW? Dagsmejan fabric transports moisture away from your skin. Meaning you enjoy the cooling effect of evaporation without ever feeling damp.
A PERFECT FIT, ALL NIGHT—95% RATE IT 10/10 FOR COMFORT
- WHY? We move while we sleep. If our sleepwear doesn't fit perfectly, it's easy to get tangled and uncomfortable.
- HOW? Dagsmejan sleepwear moves with your body. No tags. flat seams, and carefully engineered waistbands mean you enjoy amazing comfort all night.
THE SOFTEST TOUCH, THE DEEPEST SLEEP—2 X AS SOFT AS COTTON
- WHY? As we sleep, blood flow to our skin increases as our cells regenerate and our skin becomes more sensitive to touch.
- HOW? The secret to Dagsmejan softness is MicroModal. A super-soft and sustainable natural fibre made from beech wood.