At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich and St. Gallen with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—those advances have yet to travel to the sleepwear sector. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Head of Digital. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- An international team of passionate entrepreneurs working in one of Zürichs hottest new areas.
What you will be doing...
- Set mid-/long term digital strategy (jointly with MD)
- Build the community around Dagsmejan and sleep.
- Develop the tactical plan for how to use different channels to drive traffic and conversion from campaign to campaign.
- Social media: building the Dagsmejan social media presence with a tone of voice and imagery/content that engages
- Social media ads: launching social media ads targeting potential customers
- Email marketing: working with mailchimp to re-engage existing customers
- Google adwords: targeting new potential customers through engaging ads for long tail keywords.
- Analyzing and adapting: reviewing traffic and results to get the best possible results.
- Working with our webshop agency to constantly improve the customer experience
- Passion for creating engaging content and building relationships
- Excellent English & German language skills (oral and in writing)
- Hands-on experience with developing and executing marketing and sales campaigns online (content, channels, measuring success)
- Experience with the main digital marketing tools such as google adwords, google analytics, Facebook and Instagram ads, Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter, mailchimp
- Creative and intrigued by nature, thrills in the dynamic start-up environment
- 2-6 years relevant work experience (digital in consumer and retail, preferably life-style and/or textile)
You are an excellent planner and organizer who is great at prioritizing heavy workloads. You have the ability to think strategically and understand commercial implications of decisions and actions. You thrive working as part of a dynamic team, have great interpersonal skills and are quick to build relationships. Most importantly you live an active life, fully aware that only a good night sleep allows us to realize our full potential.
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org