Feeling cold as we sleep can cause our muscles to tense and our bodies to shiver. This keeps us awake and uncomfortable when we should be sleeping easy. By staying warm but never overheating we can enjoy better sleep for longer.
Developed with smart textiles and the latest sleep technology, Dagsmejan Stay Warm promotes comfortable, warm sleep.
NEVER TOO COLD. NEVER TOO WARM.
The best of nature, scientifically proven. The ultimate featherlight luxurious warmth for a good night's sleep.
- Luxury merino wool for comfort and warmth. Sustainably produced, mulesing-free.
- Tencel, nature's high-tech fibre from eucalyptus trees, for breathable softness.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS
STAY WARM. DON’T OVERHEAT.—4X MORE BREATHABLE THAN COTTON
- WHY? Low temperatures at night can make us shiver, causing our muscles to tense and leading to uncomfortable, restless sleep.
- HOW? A blend of TENCEL™ and merino wool provides exceptional breathability with high thermal resistance, meaning you stay comfortably warm without overheating.
WARM, NEVER SWEATY.—NATURE'S BEST MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
- WHY? If our bodies get too hot they begin to sweat, and damp skin or clothing can quickly make us cold, reducing sleep quality.
- HOW? By blending two fibres with advanced moisture management, you feel dry even if you sweat and thanks to the anti-bacterial properties of our sleepwear you will stay smell-free.
WARMING STYLE. COMFORT FIT. —KEEP OUT THE CHILL.
- WHY? As we move in the night, we can allow cool air to touch our skin, lowering our core body temperature and making us restless.
- HOW? Comfortable warmth is combined with exceptional fit. A tagless design, ergonomic seams, and stretchy waistbands keep you covered and cosy while you sleep.
ULTRA LIGHT. SUPER SOFT.—2X AS SOFT AS COTTON.
- WHY? At night, blood flow to our skin increases as our skin cells start to regenerate making us more sensitive to touch.
- HOW? Ultra-light fabric, infused with merino wool, is soft against delicate skin providing warming comfort, all night, every night.