Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high performance fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the way we sleep.
Since our launch in 2018, we have seen huge demand for our products, so far from more than 60 markets worldwide. Besides our D2C channels, working with Strategic Partners has been instrumental for our success - today we collaborate with more than 50 strategic partners worldwide, entailing premium department stores, specialist sleep shops, wellness & wellbeing resorts as well as online marketplaces.
To further build and strengthen our B2B/Strategic Partnerships channels, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our efforts in this space.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are only at the beginning of our mission to bring better sleep to the world
- Opportunity to design, develop and grow new channels and partnerships from scratch while building on an established partnership base
- Our products receive outstanding reviews, our business model has proven to be resilient, we are ready for the next phase of growth
What you will be doing...
- Develop the strategy and operational plans for B2B/Strategic Partnerships in our defined core markets, jointly with the executive team
- Identify, prioritize and scope potential partnerships; convert them and ensure a smooth onboarded; provide trainings to the partner teams on the ground
- Define, design and implement non-traditional retail concepts (e.g. Pop-Ups, Shop in Shop, brand alliances); represent the brand on trade fairs and events
- Define, design and implement campaign to further build and grow existing partnerships
- End-to-End responsibility for handling of partner relations
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration
- 2-4 years’ experience in business development, marketing or sales desirable, preferably in a consumer goods business
- A hands-on strategist with attention to details and an attitude to get things done
- Comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment, a natural relationship builder who can build trusted relations across hierarchical levels
- Fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished creating texting capabilities desirable
- Master level in MS Office products, good understanding of webshop and marketplaces system architectures
- An interest in personal health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. Our business model is C-19 tested and the position on offer is here for you to make your mark.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.